Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This "Highly Spiritual" is so Spiritual because she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder




First off, I want to say that I am far from perfect. I have faults- just like everyone else. And yes everyone has faults. One thing I can say about myself that many people cannot is that I can easily admit to not being perfect. I was recently hurt by a woman who is supposedly a "lightworker", meaning her role is to bring light and healing to others. She is also- so she says a psychic medium. Because I have been extremely down from being ill, and dealing with so many demons from my past, I truly believed she wanted to help me. She even offered to help in her own way, and told me that she would be there for me if I needed to talk. She even said if I needed to, to go and email her. Like a fool, I accepted and spilled my guts out. After I told her what I wanted, she informed me of how busy she was. I understood, as we all have lives. Her health is supposedly bad, and told me that she may take some time to get back to me if she is having a bad day. I completely understood, as I am also in poor health. OK no problem. But the thing is, there have been several occasions when I was feeling low and since she offered to listen, I messaged her. She did get back to me to tell me to basically get over it (not in those exact words but it was not far off), basically stuck it to me how amazing she deals with her issues and how I need to do the same, and once again told me that she was busy. I let the first time that she did that go. I figured "okay she must be having a bad day, it happens". I emailed her again and told her that she was wrong in what she had said, and I even said to her if I am too much of a burden for her to just flat out and tell me. I was hoping to get an apology from her. But nope! That did not happen. She did not see that she did anything wrong, and it gets worse. She basically insinuated that I was being nothing but a pest, and told me to once again get over my woes. Wow, some support she is. I deleted her from my list, and then I messaged her and told her that whatever private issue I had told her, to get rid of it. She got back to me by basically calling me an attention seeker, "psychic vampire", and "hoped for my sake that I find peace within myself"!! WOW!! I was floored!! And the best part of it was--- she said she knew everything about me LOL. What a joke. Normally I would have been asking what she knew but for some reason I plainly did not give a fuck. I blocked her.




So let's review. This woman who I connected with at first seemed wonderful. Someone so enlightened and ill at the same time, handling it the best way she could. Yes I even admired her at first. She also told me how she is a "lightworker" and never, ever judges. Even better! She offered to help me, and I took the offer. Then in time she proved herself to be anything but what she said she was. She basically told me to leave her alone, because she was too busy. She called me an attention seeker, "psychic vampire", and a pest. This is what she does after she promises to be a friend and to listen. And it's not like I bothered her all of the time. Wow. Some "lightworker". It may be true that she has all of these health issues. That I really don't doubt. But I highly doubt she is as "spiritually evolved" as she makes herself out to be. If anything she is a bitch with a serious case of narcissism. Maybe one day her ego is going to become so uncontrollable that it's gonna blow up in her face. What what would happen then?

No comments:

Post a Comment